+39 0321 653800


Caltignaga (NO) | Italy

Viale Italia, 19


CO2 Recovery System

CO2 Recovery System

CO2 Recovery System

During the production of dry ice, it is about 40% of liquid CO2 that passes to the solid state, while the remaining 60% about passes to the gaseous state. Thanks to the Recovery System it is possible to recover this gaseous CO2 and transform it into liquid CO2, to reuse it in the production cycle.
This system not only guarantees significant economic savings, but also better resource management, as it reduces waste and CO2 emissions in the environment.

Problems related to raw materials procurement and climate change are becoming increasingly evident, for this reason Meccrios engages daily in research and development of new eco-sustainable systems, destined not only for trade but also for its own production cycle.

Leave a comment